Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Planning!


I figured that since I'm struggling right now that I should try to plan my entire food for the day the night before. This is nothing I've ever done before, but now that Rowyn is so busy I just don't have time during the day to think which only leads to eating whatever I can. Or, I sit there while I'm eating and thinking about what I'll be eating next. It's part of my love affair with food, I'm always thinking about it which causes me to always want it! So here it goes!

B: 2c multigrain Cheerios w/ 1/2c skim milk

S: 1c grapes

L: Tuna w/2tbsp ff mayo on a pita grilled w/2tsp EVOO + spinach salad w/cucumber&tomato w/2tbsp low cal greek dressing

S:1c Garden Vegetable soup

D: 4oz "Speta" Chicken ( baked chicken breast stuffed with chopped spinach,reduced fat feta and greek dressing) with 1c whole grain rice and peas!

S: fudgesicle

Optional snack= 1 ww cupcake w/ 1c skim milk

For a total of 34 points! with a couple spares just in case!

SO lets see how this pre-planning this goes!

No comments: