Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ok seriously body? Not happy with you...

I have no idea WTF happened this week! I kept going with the C25K until Saturday when I destroyed my knee...it's Wednesday and I am still having a really hard time with it, it's still swollen...stupid knees. I haven't been good at tracking since returning to WW, but this week I tracked everything and never once went over my weekly points! yet somehow I GAINED 2.2 frigging pounds! Although (not using it as an excuse but just saying) that I normally WI in the am and weighed in after supper today. But I'll be doing my WI after supper from now on as I'm now babysitting an 19 month old in the daytime. So I'm hoping that with the WI switch and the fact my knee is still crazy swollen and I'm retaining water, that I'll have a good WI next week. I'm trying not to be discouraged and just take it as it comes, but there is always that fat girl brain that kicks in and tells you not to bother...Shut up fat girl! This sweet smile always is a good reminder to keep doing what i'm doing :D

2 comments:

Alice said...

Now not making excuses either but the 2.2 was TOTALLY because you weighed in at a different time of day. I'm scale crazy/curious and there are days that I weight like 4 lbs more after dinner than in the morning!! Next week you are going to rock the scale!

Christine said...

I agree with Alice...totally the change in time of WI accounts for the gain.

That smile is so adorable!