Thursday, April 29, 2010

Challenge

So somehow me challenging my father to loose weight with me became this huge weight loss challenge! There is between 5-7 people who hopped on board with this who heard through other people that my family was doing this! crazy! My sister and I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to put $1 for each pound they loose into a pot and the winner would take it all! My father then suggested that we should each start out with $10 in the pot to keep people motivated and add $1 for every pound above and beyond the $10 buy in!

I'm excited and it seems that everyone else is too! I'm at a point right now where I started the C25K to change up exercising and give me a boost (and to prove to some people that fat ppl can, in fact, run!) but I needed more motivation in the food aspect, I've been hardcore slacking! Needless to say with this much money on the line I'm all business lol

1 comment:

Christine said...

What a great way to motivate people!!